Although the main entry point into our Senior School is Year 7 (11+), children are welcome to join us at any point during the academic year into any Prep or Senior School year group, as we run a rolling admissions system.
This year, to ensure the safety of our school community and external families, we have been conducting the November entrance assessment on-line and will continue to do so throughout the year until it is safe to invite children in to school.
Children wishing to join Year 7 in September 2020 are invited to sit standardised GL/NFER (commonly known as CAT4) tests which cover Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning and Mathematics. Children currently attending our Prep School will sit the test in school whilst children from other schools will be invited to sit the test online from their own home. The safety of our school community is paramount and we are committed to reducing the number of visitors on site.
Our school is non-selective and we accept children of all academic abilities, however the entrance assessment allows us to ensure that we have the right support available to your child when they start.
Admissions process summary -
- An appointment will be made for you to meet with our Headteacher, Mrs Harrison, virtually.
- Appropriate paperwork will be sent to you for completion prior to the Entrance Assessment taking place
- You will receive an email with a link for your child to take the on-line tests.
- Results will be gathered and evaluated
- Offers will be made at the beginning of December.
- Ad-hoc entrance assessments will also be conducted throughout the year when required.
Pupils wishing to apply for scholarships will be advised of the process nearer the time.
Please Click Here to view information and some examples of the kind of questions that might be asked.
Please Click Here For the Entrance Assessment Form.