The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award gives young people the chance to develop skills for life and work. St Dominic’s Priory School offers the programme to girls and boys aged over 14 as a great extra-curricular activity.
There are 3 different levels in the programme – Bronze, Silver and Gold. Awards are achieved by completing a personal programme of activities in 4 sections – Volunteering, Skills, Physical and Expedition (the Gold Award also includes residential). You’ll find yourself helping people or the community, getting fitter, developing skills, going on an expedition and taking part in a residential activity (Gold only).
Duke of Edinburgh is recognised by universities and employers, and a great addition to school life, CVs and further education applications
- Expedition Information Booklet Expedition Season
- St Dominics Route Card Expedition Season
- Programme Planner – Expedition
- Programme Planner – Volunteering
- Programme Planner – Physical
- Programme Planner – Skills