Our prep school educates children in Reception through to Primary 6. Applicants are welcome at any point during the academic year as we run a rolling admissions system.
The Application process is very straightforward.
2. Should you wish to apply for a place for your child then the following form Click Here is to be completed and returned.
3. You will be invited to come and have a chat with our Headteacher - Mrs Harrison along with a tour of the school. This takes approximately an hour.
4. We like to encourage children to come along for a few Taster Days. We feel this is the most important part of the process as it provides the ideal opportunity for your child to be with their potential class friends and teachers. An informal assessment will take place over the course of the 2 days.
5. Mrs Harrison will then meet with the teaching staff who will provide her with feedback about your child and a decision is made in regard to offering a place.
6. If St Dominic’s is the right choice for your family, then an offer letter will be sent out.
7. You then complete and return the Acceptance Form and a refundable deposit of £250.
8. The ideal start date is discussed and confirmed.
9. We welcome your family to St. Dominic’s Priory School.