Our Prep School educates children in Pre-school through to Primary 6. Applicants are welcome at any point during the academic year as we run a rolling admissions system.
The Application Process is very straightforward.
2. Should you wish to apply for a place for your child, please Click Here ,complete and return the form.
3. You will be invited to come and have a chat with our Headteacher, Mrs Harrison who will also give you a tour of the school; please allow an hour for the tour
4. We like to encourage children to come along for a taster days and encourage them to visit us for two days. We feel this is an important part of the application process, as it provides the ideal opportunity for your child to be with their potential class friends and teachers. During their taster days we will ask your child to sit an informal assessment.
5. Mrs Harrison will then meet with teaching staff who will provide her with feedback about your child's assesments and how he/she settled in during their taster days.
6. A decision is then made in regard to us offering your child a place.
6. If St Dominic’s is the right choice for your family, then an offer letter and forms will be sent to you with an agreed start date.
7. You then complete and return the Acceptance Form and a refundable deposit of £250
8.. We then welcome you and your family to our school.